Welcome

Welcome to our new family Blog!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mother's Day

I swear, I think Mother's Day might be one of my favorite days of the year!!  I always get so spoiled and my day is filled with family and love.  This year my mom was off traveling on the back of a Harley through the Mountains in Tennessee!!  She had her own fun, that's for sure!!  (Did you guys know my mom, A.K.A. Mimi, has turned into a biker chick?!??!!)  I should get a picture of her and my dad all dressed up in their biker gear and post it!! 

Anyways, we went out with The McGowan clan to a really nice breakfast brunch. It was a beautiful day and the food was delicious! 




Doesn't Nana look like she is in heaven? (That's because she is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment