Welcome

Welcome to our new family Blog!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mommy's new favorite restaurant!!

Ahhh!  Plaza Azteca.  My new love!!  My Mexican dream place!!  As most of you know i can live on mexican food.  It has been my number one type of food for as long as I can remember.  I base a mexican restaurant on their chips and salsa and refried beans.  Steph told me about this place and said we should check it out.  So, we did and now I am hooked!!  Its such a neat place and very entertaining!  They serve margarittas as you wait, live music that travel around the restaurant and get you moving and shaking and they also have a balloon guy that makes crazy things with balloons.  Anyone thats around my way,, go check it out!!  Its in salem, NH on Rte. 28.  Yummm-o!


 lol!!  Mikey is not a fan of the music.  "it's too loud" is what he always says.  So, we have Ben loving the beat and Mikey pouting and covering his ears!!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen the balloon guy. Or the traveling musicians. But, I still love the place! ha!

    ReplyDelete